Domestic Energy Assessor

LOGO 1.jpg

Not only do i offer the photography service, I am also a City and Guilds qualified Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) under the Governing organisation Stroma that can produce Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) on existing dwellings. 

Why do you need an EPC? 

As of 2007, An EPC is required for dwellings to be able to be sold or rented. Without one, you can be liable to fines.

Contact me to find out more information.

( I hold personal insurance, DBS Check and professional indemnity insurance.  I also conduct myself with a high level of health and Safety.)